45ft Admirals Barge circa 1910.
Restored over a period of six years.
By 1999 the hull and decks had been rebuilt and a new 6 cylinder
Perkins engine and gearbox were installed. During the following
two years the superstructure was replaced and 2 stainless steel
fuel tanks fitted. By February 2005 the internal woodwork was complete
and most of the fittings in place for her journey across the English
Channel and through the rivers and canals of France. She now sits
happily alongside a quaint riverside restaurant in the South West